i need to apologize cuz this post is waaaay overdue. a couple of ya'll have awardified me and mama, but we have not been very timely in showing our thanks. i hope you can forgive us for being slower than that molasses stuff.
first up is my way cute and spunky friend, miss olive!
- sometimes i talk in the middle of snoozin'.
- i can jump the whole flight of steps to the deck!
- i love to eat veggies!
- i love water, but i'm kinda scared of the hose thingie.
- on my chest where my furs come together, it forms a "T". my mama and daddy will ask me if i want my "T" (chest) scratched sometimes.
- when i was born, my nose was black, but now it's starting to turn pinkish.
- i wanna be a therapy dog when i grow up!
next up is my mischievous friend, miss puddles, who is always giving me the giggles.
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
sleeping in, breakfast in bed, spending the rest of the day outdoors with my husband and my dogs, and then coming home to take a bath with ridiculous amounts of bubbles
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
a soft, long sleeve t-shirt
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
cake baking and decorating
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
bare foot on the beach
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
yes, i am a tree hugger. ;o)
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
growing my own
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
not so much
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
fish 'n chips
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairies?
someone's keeping my flowers adequately watered, and it's not me!
okie dokie, thanks, mama! (she took like 50 gazillion years to answer those questions. good gravy!!) if anybuddy has not received the versatile blogger award or the life is good award, please would you take it as a pressie from me, the booker man? i would be most totally honored!